- Do you ever find yourself tired by 10, napping by 2…and ready for bed by 8?
- Are you tired of the ‘what am I going to make for dinner tonight’ hassle?
- Do you lack the time to shop for and prepare the food you KNOW you should be eating?
- Do you feel like mealtimes are just one giant headache, because you’re so fed up of trying to please everyone… while still wanting to make a healthy meal?
- Do you look at children and envy them their energy?
- Do you try to ignore the size of your waistline, while telling yourself that maybe it just comes with getting older?
If any of this sounds like you, you are most definitely NOT alone.
And it sucks, doesn’t it? No-one in their right mind wants to feel that way. We just take it as a given.
Except that it’s NOT.
If you know how to make the ‘good stuff’ taste amazing, and you know how to make it FAST, you don’t have to put up with any of the crap that we’re told is ‘just a part of getting older’.
To hell with that, I say.
I bet I know how you’d like to feel (cause you deserve it. Yup!)
- Waking up feeling fantastic, full of energy and ready to go!
- Knowing exactly what you’re having for dinner, and better still, that it’ll be ready in 5 minutes.
- Experiencing ‘supermarket freedom’ for a whole luxurious month, knowing you’ve done ONE monthly shop and all you have to do is top up weekly on a few fruit and veg (that alone has me singing and dancing all over my
- Whipping up ONE super tasty meal that everyone can share, while having more hours in your day than ever before
- Breezing through your day with no need for naps, coffee or sugary snacks
- Feeling good about yourself…especially when people compliment you on how great you look!
- Feeling happy, positive and excited about your life
If you could eat a high-raw diet for at least 30 days, this is what you could experience EVERY DAY.
So how do you do that?
Let me introduce you to my own kick-ass, plug-in-and-go system!
30 Days Of Raw: Become a raw food expert in a month, in only 30 minutes (or less) each day!
30 Days Of Raw! is my answer to a pain-free, gloriously delicious month of tasty raw food eating.
There are over 44 easy recipes, and each meal is ready in 5 minutes or less!
Guests and family can enjoy them too.
Best of all, you don’t need to be an experienced raw food chef. Why?
Because I have purposely designed 30 Days Of Raw to be a simple, plug-in-and-go system that anyone can follow!
"I was beginning to feel like it was getting all too confusing and boring, but not anymore. You’ve definitely sold me!"
My favorite bit
In 30 Days Of Raw I share with you how I use raw food leftovers to create a brand new meal for the next day, with just a few simple tweaks!
I’ve even worked the quantities into the weekly shopping lists, so you don’t have to think about it.
All you have to do is prepare meals a few times a week (NOT every day, honestly, who has time for that??), then add a few ingredients or make a few tweaks and eat something different for every meal!
Plus I show you how to add in other foods such as meat or starches for those who want them, so you’re only making ONE meal for everyone!
You’ll also learn how to substitute ingredients and experiment, so you can still create healthy and delicious raw food meals without running out to buy food every other day. (And yes, I’ve thought of that in the shopping lists too. See how I look after you? 🙂 )
Why am I the best person to help you?
Because I’ve been there! Every situation that I describe above, from the real pain of making 3 separate meals, to the frustration of recipes that called for exotic ‘palm fronds’ or ‘ground essence of who-knows-what’, to despairing that I’d have to eat the same 3 meals 24/7…if I was going to have any kind of life outside the kitchen!
After solving these problems for myself, as well as listening closely to the same set questions and concerns of my friends and readers who were begging me for the same solutions…
I decided to create a powerful roadmap to help people who are struggling with the very same painful problems that I experienced.
Here’s a look at just some of what you’ll learn with 30 Days Of Raw:
- How to make over 44 different recipes that take 5 minutes or less to prepare, including soups, dips, rice, smoothies, wraps, puddings, pasta and more.
- How to easily combine raw food recipes with ‘traditional’ foods such as meat, rice and pasta, to keep your guests and family happy. ONE meal for everyone!!
- How to substitute ingredients to alter almost ANY recipe to work with whatever you’ve got in your fridge!
- How to structure your week so that you’re only spending minutes a day on food prep.
- How to transform the leftovers of one recipe into a completely different and delicious dish for the next day, eg a pudding into a smoothie, a salad into a soup, and more.
- What to buy monthly so that you’ve only got to ‘top up’ with a bit of fresh fruit and veg each week.
Yes it’s all in there!
Sound good? I sure think so!
Plus you can reap all of the amazing benefits that raw food brings, including:
- easy weight control (my husband lost 30 lbs+ and that was with just 50% of his food being raw!)
- massively improved energy
- less need for sleep and naps
- clearer skin and eyes
- improved memory
- improved eyesight
- better sports performance
- better sex life (well, someone had to say it!)
And my favorite benefit: ONE meal for everyone, raw or not!
Still reading? Here’s a question for you – get ready, it’s gonna hurt…
How long does it usually take you to make dinner?
Here’s what some people said:
“On weeknights it usually ends up being around an hour to an hour and a half.”
“Weeknight dinners usually take me between 30 minutes and 1 hour.”
“It takes me 30-60 min depending on what I’m making and if I have help.”
Agggh! Doesn’t that just make you cringe?
Do you recognize yourself here? What a waste!
That’s at least 45 minutes on average…for one meal.
We’re not even talking three courses. Usually this is for a main course and possibly a side or dessert.
Here’s another question for you:
Do you think raw food is more expensive? Think again!
Most people get their protein needs by consuming large amounts of meat or fish, which is by far the most expensive protein source, currently costing about $6 USD per gram (on average).
The recommended daily allowance is 75 grams, but most people eat over 150, particularly those who eat some form of meat or fish at every meal.
Many people know that nuts contain protein, but did you know that fruits and vegetables do too? Which is cheaper: a pound of ground beef (at $3.50 USD) or a pound of carrots (at $0.79 USD)?
And did you know that for all the talk about protein, the medical profession has yet to find a case of ‘protein deficiency’? Nutritional deficiency yes…protein deficiency, no.
A cart full of seasonal, fresh fruits and vegetables is always going to be cheaper in the long run than the same cart full of meat, cheese, yogurts, ready meals and other processed foods.
Not to mention the cost to your health!
Wouldn’t you rather be slim, gorgeous and full of energy while saving hours each day?
With 30 Days Of Raw, your average 3-course meal will take no more than 15 minutes to prepare.
You’ll therefore save yourself 30 minutes a day at least.
Even if you were to prepare all three raw food dishes daily (and you won’t), you could still eat like a king (or queen) while saving yourself 900 minutes a month…or 15 hours! Every month!
Per year that adds up to:
15 twelve-hour days…or 7 and a half full 24-hour days extra…
or an extra week’s holiday!
Still On The Fence? How About I Make This Offer 100% RISK FREE!?
Sure! Because I am fully confident that you will receive WAY more value from 30 Days Of Raw than you’re paying for, and because I really want you to see the benefits of a raw food lifestyle…
100% RISK-FREE GUARANTEE!
I’ll give you A FULL YEAR to use the program, and if for ANY reason you aren’t 150% satisfied with 30 Days Of Raw, I’ll give you your money back. No strings, no hoops to jump through. Just E-mail me and you get a refund.
So now you’ve REALLY got nothing to lose, and a whole lot to gain!
"Barbara’s food is absolutely delicious. I had never heard of a raw food diet before. I love the simplicity of it as well as the taste…it can be eaten anywhere at any time. The best news of all is that it’s good for your health too."
And check out these pics of delicious dishes that you’ll be making…in 5 minutes!
Power Fruity Cereal
Tikka Masala Soup
Italian Pasta Sauce
Think your family might go for that creamy soup? You bet.
Is it raw, warming and nice? It sure is!
So to recap, if you really want to:
- learn what to buy, where to buy it, how to store it and how to use it
- have more energy, less waistline and gorgeous skin
- learn just 7 easy recipes that are transformed with just a few small changes to give you dozens of new dishes with basic equipment
- eat warming and gorgeous raw food all year long
- chase away aches and pains as well as look younger within 3 days (yes it’s that fast!)
- learn how to eat raw everywhere with confidence
- experience more happiness, confidence, well-being and lust for life
Dive into 30 Days Of Raw..and get ready to discover a whole new world of gorgeous ‘fast food’ eating!
I look forward to spoiling you! Here’s to rocking your world!
The Rocking Raw Chef