A quick cranberry sauce recipe
My mom made cranberry sauce every year and I loved it. I figured it would be easy to come up with a cranberry sauce recipe that’s super fast, and it turns out I was right.
Who knew you could make uncooked cranberries taste so good?
Plus as there’s no need to cook anything, the fruit keeps all of its vibrant colors. It looks amazing!
I found the idea to add fresh grapes from the lovely raw food chef Brigitte Mars.
Quick cranberry sauce recipe
Makes 4 cups/920ml, to serve 8 or more as a sauce to top a nut loaf or as an accompaniment to ‘burgers’, ‘rice’ or other dishes.
You will need:
A food processor, or chopper attachment to a hand blender
- 2 ½ cups/400g thawed frozen cranberries
- 2 oranges, peeled, deseeded and cut in quarters
- ½ cup/100g dried apricots, soaked at least 20 minutes in warm water (or overnight)
- ½ cup/120ml maple syrup, xylitol, coconut palm sugar, or other preferred sweetener
- 1 big handful of grapes
How you do it
Put everything in the food processor and push the button.
All done! (Now that’s my kinda recipe!)
Rocking Raw Chef tips
- You can make it as sweet as you like by adding more or less dried fruit and/or grapes.
- Serve this with my Light Nut Loaf and watch it disappear!
- Any leftover Cranberry Sauce will keep in the refrigerator for at least a week.
Want more recipes like this?
More gorgeous sauce recipes are in my Raw Food Bumper Assortment collection.
Enjoy your rockin’ cranberry sauce recipe!
And of course, let me know what you think in the comments!