Looking for raw food catering?
I offer custom raw food catering for parties and dinners, for delicious meals delivered right to your door.
Everything is 100% raw, dairy-free, gluten-free, meat-free and vegan.
Here’s how it works
You can choose from a wide range of dishes, with or without a theme.
You can have Indian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Italian, American… or a combination!
Choose from my wide range of dishes below, or contact me with what you want and we’ll work out the details together.
Like what you see? Here’s what you could be eating
Note: This list is not exclusive! I’m creating new things all the time, so this is just to give you some ideas.
Fabulous finger foods
- Cucumber Canapés with Creamy Nut Cheese and Red Onion Chutney
- Mini Spinach Quiches
- Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
- Almond Herb Crackers with Hummus and Pickled Red Cabbage
- Poppadoms with Lentil Dal
- Taco Salad Wraps
- Mini Chocolate Brownies
- Mini Buckwheat Oatmeal Cookies
- Bite Size Pancakes
- Almond Energy Bites
- Mini Chocolate Tortes
- Coconut Snowballs
- Seasonal Fruit with Fudge Drizzle
- Chocolate Truffles
Breakfast dishes, hot and cold drinks
- All kinds of drinks: green smoothies, fruit smoothies, fruit and vegetable juices, fruit ‘coolers’ (eg watermelon, pineapple, lemon)
- Creamy nut and seed milks
- Hot Chocolate, Mocha, ‘Latte’ and other live coffee alternatives and warm drinks
- Oatmeal (porridge), Granola, Chia Puddings and other cereals
- Nut and seed yogurts, different flavors
- Fruit jams
- Breads (sweet and savory), Pancakes (apple, blueberry, strawberry)
Dips and cheeses
- Delicious dips: Basil Pesto, Red Pesto, Mango Tango Chili, Creamy Spinach, Red Pepper, Hummus, Tzatziki, Raita
- Nut and seed cheeses: Crumbly Parmesan-style Cheese, Lemon Veggie Cream Cheese, Nacho Cheese, Herb Cheese Spread
Sides and other starter dishes
- All kinds of ‘rice’ to accompany a side or a main, such as Oriental, Indian, Mexican…even ‘Rainbow’ Rice
- Vegetable dishes such as Palak (curried spinach), Fajita Veggies, Sage and Onion Plantains, Marinated Mushrooms, and veggie mixes (Indian, Thai, Mexican, Italian etc). Served as a side, or with rice as a main.
- Crispy and crunchy nut mixes: Sweet Chili, Garlic and Herb
- Sushi (even the ‘rice’), Veggie Wraps served with choice of sauce (such as Cashew Mayonnaise, Mango Tango Chili Sauce, Nacho Cheese Dip or any of the other dips)
- All kinds of warming soups, such as Creamy Tomato, Coconut Curry, Sweet Thai Chili, Creamy Vegetable, Lemon Rasam, Oriental Noodl(ish) Soup, Senegalese ‘Unpeanut’, Ceviche, Lemon Thai Coconut, Moroccan Tomato
- Italian ‘pasta’ (spiralized veggies) with choice of sauce: hearty Bolognese-style, Basil Pesto, Red Pesto, Nacho Cheese or Creamy Dill
- Nut Burgers with Ketchup, Corn Cakes with fresh Mango Salsa, spiced Moroccan-style Nut Patties with Creamy Vinaigrette, Corn Fritters with Sour Cream, veggie Latkes with Hollandaise, light Nut Loaf with Mushroom Gravy
- Curries such as Korma, Tikka Masala, Thai Green Curry, Pad Thai, Jamaican-style Plantain Sizzle, Mexican Chocolate Chili (mole)
- Authentic Mexican food: Tostadas, Nachos, Enchiladas, Quesadillas, any with Guacamole, Tomato Salsa, Sour Cream, specialty dishes such as Chiles Rellenos (Stuffed Chilis)
- Other veggie mains such as Stuffed Peppers, Sweet and Sour ‘Not Chicken’, Tarragon Mushrooms, Veggie Stir Fry with Tomato Cream Supreme
- Succulent salads such as Marinated Sweet and Sour Kale, Sprout Salad with Honey Mustard dressing, creamy ‘Way Better than Waldorf’ salad, American style ‘Potato’ Salad, Tabbouleh, Quick Taco Salad, Cucumber Salad with Coconut Chili dressing, Asian-style salad with Ginger Lime dressing, or a seasonal Garden Salad with dressing of your choice (vinaigrette, Creamy Vinaigrette, Honey and Mustard or any dressing mentioned above)
Crackers, tortillas and chips
These can accompany any dish upon request.
- Chili Almond Crackers, Sesame Olive Crackers, Almond Herb Crackers
- My famous Flax Tortillas, Corn Tortillas, or Flour Tortillas
- Tortilla chips in your color of choice: orange, green, yellow, even purple!
- All kinds of puddings and custards: Blueberry Banana Mousse, Mango Vanilla Pudding, Green ‘Rice’ Pudding, Papaya Banana Pudding, Peach Pudding, Pear Compote, or Tapioca (a kind of ‘rice’ pudding with chia)
- Sweet nondairy creams and yogurts for dolloping or pouring over fruit, cakes or cookies
- Ice creams and sorbets: Chocolate, Banana, Mango, Raspberry, Peach, Strawberry, Blueberry
- Crumbles and pies: Apple Crumble, Peach Cobbler, Strawberry Crumble, Mango Crumble – or a simple Applesauce
- Cakes: Blueberry Cream, Crunchy Chocolate, Light Vanilla, Coconut
- Cookies: Chewy Apple, Beet and Carrot, Buckwheat Oatmeal
- Chocolate goodies: Chewy Fudge Brownies, Chocolate Banana Cream Pie, Chocolate Dipping Sauce (perfect over strawberries or other fruit), Chocolate Chip Freezer Bars, Chocolate (or Coconut) Macaroons, Truffles, Creamy Chocolate Pudding, Chocolate Spread, Tiramisu
Ready to party? Here’s what to do next
Your next step is to contact me so that we can work out the details. Yeah!
What people say about me and my food
“I have been to a pop-up restaurant created by Barbara, as well as tasting her food at other occasions. She is extraordinarily creative, and devises fantastic dishes that surpass most ‘conventional’ food. Her energy and friendly enthusiasm are wonderful to behold, and will leave you thinking ‘I want some of what she’s having'” – Oscar
“I’d hoped to learn lots about healthy eating and to wrap my head around some new recipes. I also wanted to develop some healthy eating habits – and the total immersion with the food/drinks for 3 days has really helped me change some eating habits I thought were ingrained for life. I think you are an inspirational teacher, so enthusiastic which certainly motivated me” – Grace
“The best part about Barbara’s recipes is that they are super simple and she gives you lots of alternatives so you can prepare a delicious raw meal out of anything” – Kriti
“Barbara makes raw food taste delicious and natural, she has a rare natural intuitiveness when creating her recipes. Whilst eating it I’ve felt as if every cell is being truly nourished. Her enthusiasm is contagious and I’ve experienced feeling very inspired by her down to earth approach, and passion for what she does” – Katie
“I’ve learned much more about how to cook from such simple recipes! Thank you! I never seriously thought about making raw salad dressings, puddings, and non-smoothie/soup things. Good recipes that are relatively simple to prepare” – Joel
“Thank you so much for what you are doing – it’s completely amazing!” – Alice
“Barbara is pretty much a culinary genius… can you believe all of that is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and raw?!!? Did I mention delicious!!!!!” – Brittany