Made-for-you menu planning!
A carefully chosen selection of 5-minute recipes for delicious starters, mains, and desserts, Mix & Match 3 Course Meals shows you how to make delicious and quick three-course meals that you can share with anyone, whether they’re into raw food or not (singing and dancing optional, but highly recommended).
Have dinner ready in 20 minutes! Yeah!
What’s in it for you?
Whip up a three-course meal in 20 minutes!
Super-fast recipes for drinks, dressings, dips, curries, soups, salads, “rice,” sauces, creams, custards, and puddings...that will leave you with plenty of time to play!
Take the stress out of menu planning – so you can have fun instead!
Make use of my suggested menus to help you get started – with loads of ideas for further fabulous meal combos!
Impress everyone with delicious food, no matter what they usually eat!
These dishes are way beyond rabbit food! Guests and family won't know these dishes are raw...unless you tell them! I've also included tips on how to add a few “traditional” ingredients like meat, rice, and pasta if you want to.
Pricey equipment? Nope! Elusive ingredients? Never!
No dehydrators, no ultra-fancy gadgets, no essential ingredients only found on a remote tropical island – just simple tools and simple food to create gorgeously delicious dishes that will definitely have you dancing!
40 five-minute recipes for delicious dishes, such as…
Nacho Cheese Dip
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Super-fast drink or side dish recipes: hot chocolate, fizzy fruit drinks, delicious dips…
- Quick main dish recipes: curries, soups, “pasta” or “rice” dishes, salads…
- Lightning-speed dessert recipes: chocolate treats, puddings, creams…
- Rock-star strategies for menu planning so that you’ll never be stuck for what to serve guests and family
- Tips on substituting ingredients so you can use whatever you’ve got in the fridge
- Ideas on how to successfully combine raw with meat, fish, pasta, and potatoes so you can share your “hits” with everyone
- Recipes that have been tested on teenagers and passed with flying colors!
Make these recipes…in minutes!
Rockin’ Guacamole, Party Raw Spinach Dip, Mexican Rice, Marinated Veggies, Tzatziki, Hey Pesto Sauce, Nacho Cheese Dip, Marinated Kale Salad, Versatile Veggie Wraps, Italian Pasta, Nori Raw-y Rolls, Mexican Veggie Soup, Pad Thai, Quick Taco Salad, Sweet Thai Chili Soup, Tikka Masala Curry, Oriental Noodl(ish) Soup, Chocolate Chili, Ceviche Soup, Creamy Tomato Soup, Way Better Than Waldorf Salad, Tomato Cream Supreme, Moroccan Spiced Nut Patties, Mango Vanilla Custard, Decadent Fruit Delight, Papaya and Banana Pudding, Peach Pudding, Banana Coconut Cream, Chocolate Dipping Sauce, Gone-to-Heaven Chocolate Ice Cream, Berries and Cream, Pear Compote, Fruitilicious Sorbet, Strawberry Dipping Sauce, Date and Pecan Butter Bites, Conscious Coffee, and Rockin’ Hot Chocolate!
PS – Each recipe is fully illustrated, ’cause who makes a recipe when there’s no picture?
3-course meals in 20 minutes? Heck yeah!