- Are you a bit stuck?
- Do you feel like your food prep could be way faster and easier if you could observe and work with someone who could help you right in your own kitchen?
- Is it easier for you to learn by doing, rather than just reading about it?
- Or maybe you feel frustrated because you feel like you have to go it alone?
Well, not anymore!
Let’s spend some time together to help you become a raw food megastar!
Your virtual VIP day
You can experience your own personal raw transformation, right from your laptop! You’ll have your own virtual, VIP class where we’ll focus entirely on you. I’ll address your challenges personally – all while we prepare some gorgeous dishes…turning you into a raw food rock star! VIP treatment without leaving your home!
(Note: If you’d like to get together in person, check out my Classes page.)
Here’s what you’ll get out of it
- You’ll become confident at making gorgeous raw food dishes, because I’ll be guiding you throughout
- You’ll make easy, delicious recipes with me, and I’ll address your most burning questions (and you can ask me just about anything!)
- You’ll feel completely at ease sharing what you’ve made with everyone, because you’ll know how good it tastes.
- We’ll have a LOT of fun doing all of the above (but I think you know that already!)
How it works
You book your place for your VIP day. (A friend can join you if you like, at no extra charge.)
Immediately upon booking, you’ll be sent to a page where you can contact me to confirm a date, as well as answer some questions that will enable me to identify your challenges and tailor-make your special day. There will be questions about:
- What equipment you have (so that we can focus on meals and techniques you’ll be able to try right away)
- Which specific topics you would like to cover. Modules include everything from sprouting and soaking to cheese, yogurt, crackers, chips, pancakes, ethnic foods, raw chocolates, and recipe creation!
Once I’ve received your answers, you’ll get a personalized set of instructions including descriptions of what we’ll be making, with a simple shopping list so that you can have everything to hand.
We’ll meet virtually at 10am and get “uncooking”! We’ll cover two full modules, and we’ll also map out what you’ll be doing over the next week. We’ll finish around 1pm.
I’ll send you heaps of information relating to what you’ve learned on the day (including all the recipes), and you’re free to email me at any time you like with any questions you may have!
Create Your Own Class
You can create your own class by selecting any two of the topics below (note: if you don’t see or know what you want, contact me! I will be happy to indulge you if I can :-))
- Breakfast Club (nut/seed milks, nut butters, granola, chia seed pudding, smoothies)
- Pasta, Cheeses & Spiralizers (pastas, cheeses, sauces/dips)
- Healthy Holidays (holiday meal with all the trimmings: nut loaf, mash, gravy, cranberry sauce, nut nog, mulled wine, chocolate truffles)
- Cow-Free Creams and Yogurts
- No-Fuss Cereals
- Salads and Dressings Galore
- Dunkworthy Dips and Sauces
- Winter Warmers (soups, curries, stews)
- Homestyle USA
- Ethnic Indulgence: Mexican
- Ethnic Indulgence: Thai
- Ethnic Indulgence: Indian
- Ethnic Indulgence: Chinese
- Dreamy Desserts: No-Bake Pies, Tarts, Puddings & Treats
- Dreamy Desserts: Raw Chocolates
- Dehydrated Decadence: Cakes, Cookies & Pancakes**
- Dehydrated Decadence: Crackers, Crisps, Pizza Bases, Wraps**
- Dehydrated Decadence: Corn Chips, Kale Chips, Anything Chips**
- Other (you tell me!)
**Note: These topics feature recipes that take longer than 5 minutes and require a dehydrator or fan-assisted oven as well as some preparation in advance
Like what you see? Grab your spot and off we go!
"Barbara makes raw food taste delicious and natural. She has a rare natural intuitiveness when creating her recipes. While eating it I’ve felt as if every cell is being truly nourished. Her enthusiasm is contagious and I’ve experienced feeling very inspired by her down-to-earth approach and passion for what she does."
"Barbara’s timesaver tricks are exactly what I needed. I was beginning to feel like it was all getting too confusing and boring, but not anymore!"